Saturday, November 14 · 7:00 p.m. · Atlanta, GA · Bobby Dodd Stadium
TV: FSN: Play-by-Play – Dave Pasch; Tom Werme; Analyst – James Bates; Sideline Reporter – Abby Labar
Radio: Georgia Tech Sports Network from Learfield IMG College. In Atlanta: 680 AM/93.7 FM The Fan
• Across Georgia: Visit RamblinWreck.com for 30-station affiliate list
• Satellite: Sirius 132 / XM 194.
• Mobile App: GT Gameday
• TuneIn: buzz.gt/LiveTuneIn
• Pitt, back on the winning track following a 41-17 victory at Florida State, looks to make it two in a row when it visits Georgia Tech.
• The Panthers are coming off perhaps their most complete— and impressive—effort of the season in defeating the host Seminoles by 24 points, Pitt’s largest road win since 2012. Georgia Tech was idle this past weekend following an Oct. 31 loss to Notre Dame (31-13).
• Pitt has won four of the past five in the series, including each of the last two. Pitt’s lone loss during that span came at Georgia Tech (35-17) in 2017.
• Georgia Tech football kicks off the home stretch of its 2020 regular season when
it hosts Pitt in a primetime Atlantic Coast Conference matchup on Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
• This week’s contest is Georgia Tech’s first Saturday night home game since it downed Miami (Fla.), 27-21,
under the lights at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Nov. 10, 2018.
• The Yellow Jackets have won four-straight night games at Bobby Dodd Stadium, including both of its night contests at home
under head coach Geoff Collins — a 28-26 win over NC State on Thursday, Nov. 21, 2018
and a 46-27 triumph over Louisville on Friday, Oct. 9 of this season.
• Tech has been especially dominant under the Bobby Dodd Stadium lights on Saturday nights,
as the Jackets have won seven-straight Saturday night home games.
GT’s last loss on a Saturday night at home was a 30-24 defeat to Georgia in 2009.
• Saturday’s game pits two of college football’s all-time winningest programs.
Georgia Tech ranks 19th in NCAA Division I FBS history with 740 all-time victories, while Pitt ranks 21st with 736 wins.
• Georgia Tech is hosting Pittsburgh for the second-straight season, a quirk of the ACC’s modified schedule put in place
due to the Covid-19 pandemic. It marks only the third time since Tech began playing an ACC schedule in 1983 that it hosts a conference
opponent in consecutive years (GT hosted Wake Forest in 1991 and ’92 and Virginia in 1993 and ’94).
This Week’s ACC Football Schedule
No. 9 Miami at Virginia Tech – Noon, Satellite: Sirius 132, XM 194, App/Web 956
Series: Miami leads series, 22-15; Last meeting: Virginia Tech, 42-35 (2019)
TV: ESPN2: Roy Philpott (play-by-play), Kelly Stouffer (analyst), Eric Wood (sideline)
Wake Forest at North Carolina – Noon, Satellite: Sirius 133, XM 193 App/Web 955
Series: North Carolina leads series, 69-36-2; Last meeting: Wake Forest, 24-18 (2019)
TV: ACCN: Dave O’Brien (play-by-play), Tim Hasselbeck (analyst), Katie George (sideline)
No. 2 Notre Dame at Boston College – 3:30 p.m., Satellite: Sirius 132, XM 194, App/Web 956
Series: Notre Dame leads series, 16-9; Last meeting: Notre Dame, 40-7 (2019)
TV: ABC: Sean McDonough (play-by-play), Todd Blackledge (analyst), Todd McShay & Molly McGrath (sideline)
Louisville at Virginia – 3:30 p.m., Satellite: Sirius 133, XM 193, App/Web 955
Series: Louisville leads series, 5-3; Last meeting: Louisville, 28-21 (2019)
TV: ACCN: Chris Cotter (play-by-play), Mark Herzlich (analyst), Jerry Punch (sideline)
Pitt at Georgia Tech – 7 p.m. Satellite: Sirius 132, XM 194, App/Web 956
Series: Pitt leads series, 9-5; Last meeting: Pitt, 20-10 (2019)
TV: Fox Sports South: Tom Werme (play-by-play), James Bates (analyst), Abby Labar (sideline)
Florida State at NC State 7:30 p.m., Satellite: Sirius 133, XM 193, App/Web 955
Series: Florida State leads series, 27-13; Last meeting: Florida State, 31-13 (2019)
TV: ACCN: Wes Durham (play-by-play), Roddy Jones (analyst), Lericia Harris (sideline)